Coconut Coffee Freeze
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- coco lopez cream of coconut
- 1/2 c
- half and half or whole milk (silk vanilla flavor works well if you prefer)
- 1 tsp
- dark chocolate syrup plus extra for garnish
- shots espresso
- 1 Tbsp
- sugar or to taste
- 1/8 tsp
- banana flavoring if wanted (just adds a hint of banana and is actually very good)
- of shredded coconut plus extra for garnish.
- 1 c
- whipped cream (optional)
1Be sure to let espresso cool before putting it into the blender. Place all ingredients into the blender and blended until smooth.
2Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream if desired.
3Also, drizzle dark chocolate syrup for an tasty garnish. Don’t forget to sprinkle the coconut on top.
4You may substitute the espresso with 1/4 cup extremely strong coffee or 1 tb dark roast instant coffe though you will not get the premium flavor with the substitutions.