Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pt
- kumquats pricked a few times with a pin
- enough pt
- cold water
- 3 c
- 2 bottle
- tangerine wedges for garnish
11. Place kumquats in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Drain immediately. Repeat twice.
22. Add sugar and 2 C water drained kumquats in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat immediately, and let kumquats and syrup cool completely.
33. Spoon 3 kumquats and 1 T syrup in each champagne glass. Top of with Champagne, and garnish with tangerine wedges.