Pineapple Bread Pudding (Crockpot)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 2 can(s)
- (15-1/4 oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, 1 drained, 1 not drained
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 6 c
- toasted bread cubes (i use hawiian bread)
- 1 c
- dark or golden raisins
- eggs, slightly beaten
- chopped pecans (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- powdered sugar for garnish
1In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and cinnamon with an electric mixer. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
2Fold pineapple and bread cubes into the creamed mixture.
3Pour into the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
4Before serving top with chopped pecans, whipped topping and/or powdered sugar if desired. Serve warm.