No Banana Pudding
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (11 ounce) package butter cookies
- 2 c
- (5 ounce) box instant french vanilla pudding
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1Line the bottom of 9 X 13 by 2-inch dish with cookies.
2In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
3Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
4Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
5Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
6Pour the mixture over the cookies in the dish.
7Top with another layer of cookies.
8Refrigerate until ready to serve.