Ambrosia Yogurt Parfaits
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- containers (6 oz each) yoplait original 99% fat free french vanilla yogurt
- can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- cups honey nut cheerios cereal
- medium banana, sliced (1 cup)
- can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments in light syrup, drained
- cup flaked coconut, toasted
- fresh strawberries, sliced
1 In medium bowl, mix yogurt and pineapple. Into each of 4 parfait glasses, place 1/4 cup of the cereal. 2 Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on top of cereal in each glass. Top each with 1/4 cup cereal, then with 1/4 of the banana slices. 3 Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto banana in each; top each with orange segments. Spoon remaining yogurt mixture over orange segments. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish with strawberries..
To toast coconut quickly in the microwave, spread it in a shallow microwavable bowl or pie plate. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until golden brown.
Treat someone special to breakfast in bed with this fruity parfait. Serve it with a steaming cup of coffee or tea and the morning paper.