This Pie Is Heavenly
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup each- all purpose flour,sugar,firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter,melted and cooled to room temp.
- 1 cup semi choc. chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1-9inch unbaked pie shell
- whipped cream, sweetened or ice cream (optional)
1Preheat oven to 325*. In large bowl beat eggs until foamy,beat in flour,sugar,and brown sugar until well blended. Blend in melted butter. Stir in choc.chips and nuts (optional). Pour into pie shell and bake.( Remove from oven.) serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
2Recipe may be doubled. Bake two pies one for later use..