Sexy French Silk Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- butter, not margarine
- 3 oz
- bittersweet chocolate, melted & cooled
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 large
- baked pie crust (9 inc.)
- 1 small
- container of cool whip
- chocolate curls for garnish
1In a small mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter about 4 minutes until fluffy.
2. Stir in cooled chocolate and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on medium speed of electric mixer after each addition and scraping sides of bowl constantly.
4. Turn into baked pastry shell. Chill several hours or overnight till set.
5. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired. Cover and chill.
It helps if the ingredients are chilled (like the butter, the bowl, beaters, etc).