PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 16 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioner's sugar, sifted
- graham cracker pie crust, 8"
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
1In a large mixing bowl with the electric mixture on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
2Beat in the whipped topping and confectioner's sugar.
3Pour into pie shell and smooth the top. Cover lightly and freeze overnight.
4When ready to serve, melt the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over lightly simmering water. When well combined, remove from heat and add the butter and vanilla. Lightly stir until the butter is melted.
5Serve the warm chocolate sauce with the frozen peanut butter pie.