Peanut Butter Cool Whip Pie
Only 5 ingredients and so easy. I used a low-fat graham cracker pie crust and fat-free cool whip to help balance out the calories of the peanut butter!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
2. Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.
3. Add in peanut butter and beat until thoroughly blended.
4. Gently fold in the cool whip.
5. Pour into graham cracker crust.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
NOTE: may top with additional cool whip and chocolate shavings or chopped peanuts.