No melt sundae pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed *about 11/2 cups crumbs*
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- tub * 8ounces* cool whip whipping topping,thawed, divided
- cup cold milk
- Package * 4 serving size* Jello Vanilla instant pudding& pie filling
- squares baker's semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- cup canned sweetened condensed milk
1Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9 inch pie plate. Reserve 1/2 cup of the whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie. Cut though chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
3freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with the reserved whipped topping.