"My Pumpkin Dream Pie"
This has become a favorite and so easy to make with absolutely NO COOKING!
You can also use just the filling and serve in wine or footed glasses for an elegant desert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 9 inch baked pie crust or graham cracker crust.
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 1/2 C
- cold milk
- 1 C
- canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1 C
- (thawed) cool whip topping
- 1/2 C
- chopped pecans sprinkled over top of pie (optional)
- in piping bag with star tip, pipe remaining cool whip around edges of pie.
1Beat Pudding Mix and Milk in bowl 2 minutes.
Add: pumpkin, and spice, Mix well.
Fold: in Cool-Whip.
2For a Festive Look;
In piping bag with Star tip, Pipe in "S' shapes, the remaning Cool whip around sides of pie.
Chill in Refer 1 Hr
Top with Chopped Pecans or any Nuts just before serving.