Mandarin Orange Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- keebler shortbread pie crust
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- 1 -8 oz container cool whip
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 11 ounce mandarin orange sections, drained
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
1Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
Stir in drained fruit.
Fill crust and freeze.
Remove from freezer approximately ten minutes or so before serving.
Garnish as desired.