Key Lime Pie
who doesnt love key lime pie tart yet sweet and refreshing, a good dessert to clean the palate.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 pound graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup packed brown suga
- 1/4 cup butter, melted plus 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 2 cups key lime juice
- sweetened whipped cream
- lime slices and mint sprigs, for garnish
Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in preheated 350 degree oven 18 to 24 minutes (pressing surface lightly with finger should leave a mark). Remove from oven and let cool. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours before serving. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, fresh lime slices and mint sprigs.