Frozen Lemonade Squares
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/4 c
- or 9 honeymade low fat honey grahams
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 4 c
- frozen vanilla low-fat yogurt, softened
- 6 oz
- (1/2 of 12oz can) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- thawed cool whip free whipped topping
1MIX graham crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
2BEAT yougurt and concentrate with mixer until well blended; spread over crust.
3FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
4Nutrition information per serving: 200 calories, 8g total fat, 2g saturated fat, less than 5mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 21g sugars, 2g protein.