Frozen chocolate cherry pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 1/2 cups red maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- one chocolate cookie pie crusts such as keebler, 6 ounces
- 1/2 cup frozen reduce calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons grated bittersweet chocolate, optional
- eight red maraschino cherries with stems, optional
1combine frozen yogurt and cherries in a large bowl. Fold gently to combine. Spoon yogurt mixture into pie crust. Cover and freeze eight hours or until firm.
2Garnish with grated chocolate and cherries with stems. If desired. Serve at once. Makes eight servings.