Ex-Wife's "Family Secret Peanut Butter Pie"
You can leave this ungarnished as the recipe called for, OR I like it garnished with cut slices from peanut butter cups.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (8 oz) package of kraft philadelphia cream cheese
- (8 oz) jar of creamy peanut butter
- (8 oz) tub of cool whip topping
- (small) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- real lemon juice
- (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
I LIKE TO DECORATE WITH CANDY-BAR TRYANGLES
1Mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until creamy and smooth.
Poor mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for 5-6 hours to set up.
2You can add chocolate sprinkles, cuts of chocolate candy or crumble some chocolate pie crust on top to jazz it up (if using a chocolate pie crust).
You could just crumble some graham cracker on top.
3Be creative, make it your own...the Ex-Wife will never know =;D