Coconut Cream Pie with sugar-free Vanilla Pudding
Bonus: it's a no-cook recipe! Great for summer days in San Antonio.
The toasted coconut on top is my favorite & feel free to adjust the coconut amount. I use more!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 small
- boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 c
- cold low fat milk
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 8oz.
- carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- flaked, sweetened coconut
- graham cracker or cookie crust, prepared or store bought
- extra whipped topping for garnish
- 3/4 c
- toasted coconut, cooled
1In a large mixing bowl,whisk dry pudding mixes, milk & vanilla extract until pudding becomes slightly thickened. Allow to rest a few minutes & fold in 8 oz. whipped topping. Add the 1 1/2 c. coconut.
2Pour into crust. Garnish with extra whipped topping & the toasted coconut.
3Chill pie, covered, at least 2 - 4 hrs. before serving.
Refrigerate leftover pie.