Coconut Cream Pie with sugar-free Vanilla Pudding
Bonus: it's a no-cook recipe! Great for summer days in San Antonio.
The toasted coconut on top is my favorite & feel free to adjust the coconut amount. I use more!
- 2 small
- boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3/4 c
- cold low fat milk
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 8oz.
- carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- flaked, sweetened coconut
- graham cracker or cookie crust, prepared or store bought
- extra whipped topping for garnish
- 3/4 c
- toasted coconut, cooled
Refrigerate leftover pie.