Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
- pie crusts made from scratch, or:
- 1 box
- refridgerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- egg, beaten
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- (8 oz) tub of cool whip, thawed
- large banana
- 2 Tbsp
- hershey's special dark cocoa
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 c
PEANUT BUTTER - CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
Remove from heat, add sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla.
Return to heat. Cook until desired thickness, stirring constantly. Set a side.
Left over chocolate sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.