White Chocolate Coffee Cashew Blondies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashews
1Heat oven to 350. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2In a medium bowl, combine the water, instant coffee and vanilla. Stir until the coffee granules dissovle.
3Add butter, brown sugar and salt. Use an electric mixer or whisk to beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating between additions and scraping down the sides of the bowl. Stir in the flour, then the white chocolate and cashews.
4Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
5Cool, then cut into 9 squares.