White Chocolate Cheesecake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 8oz pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 1 pkg
- pkg. (3.3 oz.) jell-o white chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1-1/4 c
- cold mil cold milk, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- thawed cool whip whipped topping
- keebler graham cracker crust
1BEAT cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
2ADD remaining milk and dry pudding mix; beat with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP until well blended. Spoon into crust.
3REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with white chocolate curls just before serving.