Strawberry Kiwi Trifle
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- cold water
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 c
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate pound cake (16 oz), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 c
- orange juice
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliiced
1in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water, stir until well blended. add pudding mix and beat with electric beater on low speed for 1 minute. stir in whipped topping until well blended.
2place half cake cubes in a 3 quart trifle dish or large glass serving dish. drizzle half of orange juice over cake. cover with half pudding mixture, then top with half of the strawberries and kiwis.
3repeat layers, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.