- 2 pkg
- 8 ou each, cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- (8 ou) shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 can(s)
- (16 ou) sour cream, divided
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- (4 ou) chopped green chiles, drained
• Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
• Remove from the oven; immediately spread with remaining sour cream. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
• To serve, remove sides of pan. Garnish with guacamole and diced tomato. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20-24 slices.