Key Lime Dessert Shooters
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- sweet condensed milk (14 oz)
- 3/8 c
- key lime juice
- containers frozen whipped topping (8 oz)
- containers (6 oz) yoplait® original 99% fat free key lime pie yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp
- lime peel, grated
- few drops green food color
- 1/4 c
- cup fresh berries
- shot glasses (2-4 oz tall, but not too narrow)
- demitisse spoons, if not found check the baby isle for the small spoons with long handles
1In large bowl, beat condensed milk and lime juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and thickened.
2Fold in whipped topping, yogurt and food color into milk mixture.
3Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl.
4Layer graham crackers and the Key lime filling; repeat. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and fruit
5**You can add tequila and triple sec to make it margarita flavor for adults only.
(original recipe/photo from bettycrocker.com) Recipe has been changed.