Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 1/2 c
- raspberry jam
- 1/2 c
- pecans, finely chopped
11. Heat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle a clean work surface with 1 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup cinnamon. Unroll one pie crust, place it on the cinnamon-sugar mixture and press gently to help mixture adhere to the crust.
3. Spread half the jam evenly over the crust and sprinkle half the pecans over the top. Starting at one end, tightly roll the dough in to a log. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. Trim the ends of each log, then cut into 1 in. thick slices and stand them on edge (sugared-dough-side up and down) on the prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2in. apart. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
2These can be made with countless combinations of jam and nuts - apricot and walnuts, strawberry and almond, whatever's in your cupboard.