Peppermint Marshmallow Sauce with Variations
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup finely crushed peppermint candies
- 1/4 cup milk (whole milk is best)
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- red food coloring, optional
1Combine marshmallow creme, crushed peppermint candy, and milk in a saucepan. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in peppermint extract and a few drops of food coloring, if desired. Transfer sauce to a storage container. Let cool and then chill, covered. Stir well just before serving. Makes 1 1/3 cup. Enjoy!