Not So "Fried" Ice Cream (Weight Watchers)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- blue bunny reduced fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c
- corn flake cereal crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp
- land o lakes light butter spread with canola oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp
- baker's angel flake coconut, sweetened
- fat free cool whip (2 tbsp = 0 points)
- sugar free hot fudge topping (1 tbsp= 1 points)
- sugar free caramel topping (1 tbsp= 1 point)
TOPPINGS (OPTIONAL, ADDITIONAL POINTS)
With a large spoon or ice cream scoop measure ice cream into two 1/2 cup balls.
Place on baking sheet then place in freezer for 1 hour.
Coat another large rimmed baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients then mix well and spread on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
Remove to shallow dish and allow to cool completely.