No-churn Cheesecake Ice Cream
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- whipping cream, cold
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract [optional]
11. PREPARE BASE: In a bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Slowly add the condensed milk [and vanilla] while mixing.
22. WHIP CREAM: Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks are formed.
33. FOLD CREAM: Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
44. FREEZE ICE CREAM: Pour mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 8 hours. (Makes 750ml of ice cream.)