Strawberry Cream Dessert
You can switch the Vanilla sandwich cookies for Chocolate if you prefer. I have made it both ways..vanilla being my favorite. This dessert can also be frozen.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- vanilla sandwich cookies or chocolate
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- (6-ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 - 3/4 c
- boiling water
- (6-ounce) can pineapple-orange juice
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- 2 c
- mashed or pureed strawberries (about 3 cups whole berries)
- (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Pour melted butter over, mix well with fork, and press the buttered crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or until set. You can also freeze this dessert.