Marbled Yogurt Dessert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1 cup gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 quart (4 cups) mixed-berry frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 1 quart (4 cups) vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 2 cups cut-up fruit
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup, if desired
Scoop frozen yogurts onto crust, alternating flavors. Spread yogurts slightly to smooth. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours until firm but no longer than 2 weeks.
Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Dip knife into hot water, then run knife along side of dessert to loosen. Top dessert with fruit; drizzle with chocolate syrup. Store covered in freezer.