Easy Fruit Cobbler
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- your favorite cake mix (no chocolate)
- water - amount needed on box
- 1 can(s)
- pie filling - lemon curd also works
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream/topping (optional)
1Pre-heat oven to 350
2Prepare dish with Cooking Spray or Butter (I prefer to use glass)
3pour 1/2 of cake mix in the bottom of dish Then 1/2 of the water
4Pour in Pie filling and spread around
5Pour rest of cake mix on top of filling and then rest of water.
Bake for approx. 1hour or until fruit starts to bubble on top.
6Best served warm.