Cherry Cobbler - easy and delicious
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cans cherry pie filling - add surgar to taste
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- sticks of butter/margerine- keep cold til needed
- cooking spray, butter flavor--- 8x8 pan
- spread cherry pie filling in bottom, with your hands - spread 1/2 to 3/4 box of yellow cake mix with hands over cherries. slice stick of butter in thin chunks to cover cake mix
- preheat oven to 350- bake for 25min - checking until brown on top...
1Serve warm with Ice Cream or serve later - good anyway you look at it.
2You do the same with Peach Pie Fillings x 2 and add sugar to taste.... follow rest of recipie and enjoy