Banana Split Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 3 sticks butter - room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 12 oz. carton whipped topping
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 jar maraschino cherries, chopped
1Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2Mix Graham Cracker crumbs with 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 inch pan with the mixture.
Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
3Beat the eggs, 2 sticks of butter and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread the mixture on the cooled crust.
4Add a layer of crushed pineapple and a layer of sliced bananas. Cover with the whipped topping.
5Sprinkle with chopped nuts, and cherries.
6Refrigerate for 1 hour.