Graveyard Pudding Dessert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 1/2 c
- 2 % milk
- 2 pkg
- jell-o® chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 12 oz
- cool whip® whipped topping, thawed
- 16 oz
- chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- assorted rectangular-shaped sandwich cookies
- decorator icings (i prefer black)
- andy corn and pumpkins
1Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer on lowest speed 2 minutes or until blended.
2Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies. Spoon the mix into a 13×9-inch dish. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour.
3Decorate rectangular-shaped sandwich cookies with icings to make "tombstones". Stand tombstones on top of dessert with candies to resemble a graveyard. Keep refrigerated until serving.