Candy Bar Ice Cream Sundaes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- fun-size candy bars (milky way, snickers, 3 musketeers) or 2 regular bars, cut into thirds
- 2 Tbsp
- milk or cream
- container, caramel sauce in a squeezeable tube
- 6 scoop(s)
- ice cream (vanilla or coffee flavors work well)
- bananas, peeled and cut in half
- whipped topping
- whole walnuts, if desired
- maraschino cherries
1In a small to medium saucepan, combine chopped candy bar with milk or cream. Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and create sundaes.
2Add a couple of Tablespoons melted candy bar to the bottom of each dessert glass with a squeeze of caramel topping. Place sliced banana halves into each glass.
3Add two scoops ice cream, add more melted candy bar, a squeeze of caramel topping and cover with whipping cream.
4Place scoop of ice cream on top of whipping cream and add remaining melted candy bar and a squeeze of caramel topping. Place four walnuts on top of whipping cream and top it off with a maraschino cherry.