Triple Melon Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 small
- seedless watermelon, rind removed, diced (4 cups)
- honeydew melon, seeded, rind removed, diced (2 cups)
- cantaloupe, seeded, rind removed, diced (2 cups)
- 3 oz
- prociutto, torn or cut into strips
- 3 Tbsp
- packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- fresh lime juice
- jalapenos, seeded and minced
1Combine watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe in a lg. bowl. Set aside.
2Syrup. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, lime juice, jalapenos and 2 Tablespoons water. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, strain out jalapeno pieces and cool completely.
3While syrup cools, add prosciutto, mint, salt and cayenne to melon in bowl. Pour syrup over salad and stir gently to combine.