OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg
- (4 oz. each) white chocolate, melted and devided, color with each teams colors
- pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
- food coloring
- chocolate icing
- small round silver ball candies
1Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls to resemble helmets. Freeze 10 min. (make an indention in front with the handle of a small wooden spoon to form the face mask.) Refer to photo.
3Dip balls in melted chocolate colored with teams colors.
4Insert pretzel piece into each for the face mask. Refer to photo.
5Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
6Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
7Decorate helmets using decorating icing with your favorite player's number and small round candies.
8Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.