Chocolate Mint Fudge
- 1 (1 lb.) box or bag confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon green food color
Place butter and 1/4 cup milk in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until butter is melted. Stir in vanilla. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Cut into 16 (2-inch) squares. Cut each square diagonally in half, making triangles.