Steak Brownies for Father's Day
Show dad some sugary love this Father's Day with a steak brownie. Rare or well-done, he's sure to enjoy this special treat.
- 1 box
- brownie mix, for well done steaks
- 1 box
- brownie mix and add 8 ounces softened cream cheese and red food coloring to the mix before baking, for rare steaks
- 32 oz
- chocolate candy coating
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 bottle
- black gel food coloring (for making grill marks)
- crushed rice krispies and 2 oreo cookies (for salt and pepper)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- red food coloring drops
- eggs, for brownie mixes
- vegetable oil, for brownie mixes
Bake brownies in a 9 x13-inch pan according to instructions on box. (For thicker, more cake-like brownies, add an extra egg.) Allow them to cool in the pan.
Melt 16 ounces of chocolate candy coating in the microwave, in 30-second increments until completely melted.
Pipe peanut butter in the shape of a small T-bone on the top and down the center of the steak brownie.
Crush up a few pieces of Rice Krispies cereal and an Oreo cookie wafer. Sprinkle it over the steak brownies to look like salt and pepper flakes.