1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla.
4. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
5. Cool completely.
1. Heat oven to 425 F.
2. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 3 Tbsp sugar and the butter until a soft dough forms.
3. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10-12 min or until golden brown.
In large bowl with electric mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on high until soft peaks have formed.
1. Split shortcakes in half and put in bottom of jars.
2.Top cake with ~2 tbsp roasted strawberries in each jar.
3.Top strawberries with ~2-3 tbsp whipped cream.
4. Repeat process, starting with cake, then strawberries, and whipped cream.
Create bakery-quality cupcakes, cakes, and cookies at home by creating beautiful rosettes. What You'll NeedRoyal icingGel food colors for rosettes and leavesPiping bagWilton 21 star tipWilton 352 leaf tip1. Make...