Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3/4 c
- crisco butter flavor all-vegetable shortening
- 1 1/4 c
- firmly pack light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- milk ( i use whole milk )
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 large
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour ( i use king arthur flour)
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
- chocolate chips ( i use milk chocolate) but u may use any kind of chocolate chips u like though
1Heat your oven to 375 degrees.
2Combine shortening brown sugar , milk and vanilla in a large bowl . beat at a meduim speed with an electric mixer until well blended Beat in egg .
3In a seperate bowl combine your flour , salt and baking soda. add your flour mixture to your shortening mixture until just blended .
4Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by the round tablespoonfuls 3 inch apart onto an ungreased baking sheet . bake at 8 to 10 mins for chewy cookies or 11 to 13 mins for crisp cookies . cook on a baking sheet for 2 mins . remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely .... Enjoy !