The Killer Bar Copy Cat
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 stick local butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup organic chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 15 oz sweetened condensed milk
11. Melt butter in 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Press graham crackers in pan on top of butter.
3. Combine the chocolate chips, butterscotch, coconut, and macadamia nuts.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk on top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely, cut into bars.