Spring Easter Nesting Peeps
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- white or milk chocolate to coat pretzels or chow mein noodles
- bag of pretzel sticks, pretzel knots and or chow mein noodles
- peeps in chick form any color
- mini malted milk eggs
- mini cadbury chocolate eggs
- toasted coconut (optional)
1If using Pretzel sticks, fold into melted chocolate, white, milk, dark or peanut butter. Drop by spoonfuls of pretzel mix on a cookie sheet lined with Parchment Paper. Top with Peep, if it won't stick, dab melted chocolate in center of peep, this will help it stick to the nest. When adding candy eggs, dip into chocolate just to coat bottom to make them stick as well.
2If using pretzel knots, partially dip pretzel knots into chocolate, exposing part of the natural pretzel color. Place peep on top and add an egg or 2 if you'd like or toasted coconut for added texture and decoration.
3This is great to do with kids and also look beautiful in a tied cellophane bag and given as a thoughtful gift to loved ones.