The balls in the picture are cranberry balls. Yummm!
How about a big platter of Raspberry Balls (red) and Lime Balls (green) for Christmas?
Perfect for the Holidays!
- 1 large package flaked coconut.
- 1 large box jello gelatin. (any flavor, but i like raspberry best)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, (can use raspberry instead)
- 1 small box jello gelatin (for coating finished balls.)
2.Roll into small balls.
3.roll to coat in the small package of jello.
4.refrigerate in an air-tight container.
Tip... wet hands for rolling to help control the sticking