Peppermint Pudding Cookies
You can many different flavored cookies using this basic recipe using different puddings and cake mixes and toppings..
This original recipe idea comes from Chef in training , but mostly mine. Hope you all enjoy this recipe.
- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 3 oz
- package of candy cane instant pudding mix, or your favorite flavor
- 18 oz
- package yellow, white, orange, chocolate or your favorite cake mix to match favorite pudding mix
- 12 oz
- package white chocolate chips
- 1 c
- macadamia nuts, chopped,if desired or other nuts
- 1/2 c
- crushed candy canes any color, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix and pudding mix,both dry, with the remaining ingredients, except the crushed candy, until well incorporated.