The BEST No-bake cookies ever...
Featured Pinch Tips Video
depends on who's eating them...
18 ounce jar peanut butter (creamy or chunky - i like creamy)
good quality chocolate (the stuff that will harden when cool)
11. Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Place over medium high heat and stir until it comes to a FULL boil. Remove from heat and stir in the entire jar of peanut butter. Mix WELL.
22. Put corn flakes in a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, but gently taking care to coat all corn flakes.
33. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. With a tablespoon or a cookie scoop, scoop out. Gently form into 1-2 inch balls (don't pack them too tightly). Place cookies on cookie sheet.
44. Place chocolate into small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cookie.
55. When cooled, eat these cookies with reckless abandonment. But be careful... We don't want anyone to get hurt!!)