TIP: To keep bananas, apples, etc from turning brown dip slices into lemon or pineapple juice. Also, try different varieties of cookie mix. (Oatmeal is delicious!)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 package sugar cookie mix (or your favorite sugar cookie dough)
- 2 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- assorted fruits, chopped and well drained
- fruit pie fillings, optional
1Preheat oven to 350°. For crust, prepare cookie mix following package directions for original recipe. Spread evenly on ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool completely.
2For filling, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth. Spread on cooled crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
3Meanwhile, drain fruits, laying them to dry on paper towels (to remove excess juice). When pizza is chilled, arrange fruits in a design of choice working from outside edge to center.