Caramel Apple Dessert
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- ( 60) nilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- 8 8-ozs. philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 3 1/4 c
- milk, divided
- 1- --8 oz
- cool whip thawed, and divided
- 2 pkg
- (3.4 oz each) jell-o vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 each
- red and green apples, chopped
- 1/4 c
- planters cocktail peanuts, chopped
1Mix wafer crumbs And butter; press onto bottom of 13"x9" inch pan. ( I like to use a glass casserole dish)
2Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until well blended. STIR in 1 cup cool whip; spread over crust.
3Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 minutes.
4Stir in1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon over cream cheese layer; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
5REFRIGERATE 5 hours or until firm. TOP WITH APPLES, NUTS, AND REMAINING CARAMEL TOPPING JUST BEFORE SERVING. Mmmmmmmmmmm Enjoy!