recipe source~ bettycrocker.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box
- (1 lb 2.3 oz) betty crocker® fudge brownie mix
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 box
- (4-serving size) white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 c
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 c
- raspberries or strawberries, if desired
1Preheat oven to 325*.
In large mixing bowl, mix brownies according to package directions. Spread onto bottom of greased 9" springform pan.
2Bake on 325* for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Keep brownies in springform; cool completely.
3Beat the milk and pudding mix in large mixing bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold the whipped topping and chocolate chips in and pour over cooled brownies.
4Cover the spring form pan and freeze for 4 hours. Remove side of pan and garnish with raspberries or strawberries.
6 points per serving