Family Tested & Approved
instant pudding, pistachio [sugar-free]
8 oz containers cool whip [or 12 oz]
chocolate graham crackers
1. Get out a 9x13 dish and your package of graham crackers.
2. Whisk the milk and pudding mixes about 2 minutes.
3. Whisk in 8 oz Cool Whip thoroughly.
4. Place one layer of graham crackers in the dish.
5. Put one half of the pudding mix on top of the grahams; layer one more row of grahams, then the rest of the pudding mix; then the last layer of grahams; top with some Cool Whip.
6. Refrigerate 4 hours, preferably overnight.
7. NOTE: One single layer of grahams need not fit tight, the dessert will be easier to divide.