instant pudding, pistachio [sugar-free]
8 oz containers cool whip [or 12 oz]
chocolate graham crackers
11. Get out a 9x13 dish and your package of graham crackers.
22. Whisk the milk and pudding mixes about 2 minutes.
33. Whisk in 8 oz Cool Whip thoroughly.
44. Place one layer of graham crackers in the dish.
55. Put one half of the pudding mix on top of the grahams; layer one more row of grahams, then the rest of the pudding mix; then the last layer of grahams; top with some Cool Whip.
66. Refrigerate 4 hours, preferably overnight.
77. NOTE: One single layer of grahams need not fit tight, the dessert will be easier to divide.