Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips w/Pecans
They are great to make for any holiday and I consider them filler treats for baskets. In otherwards, if I need just a little something else yummy to add to a basket this is it.
Of course, that is what I did for some Easter baskets I sent out today with my husband.
Well, simple as they may be I hope you enjoy this easy treat.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- bag of potato chips (ruffles ridges work best)
- 1 lb
- dark chocolate discs candy coating, melted
- bag ghirardelli chocolate chips
- bag of pecans, crushed
- wax paper
- invididual plastic bags and twisty ties
- other items you can use for topping: coconut, other nuts, candy spinkles, toffee chips, dried fruits